She was in her OVULATION, that week, she was super happy, she booked the first available flight and in two hours she was with the husband at the hotel he was lodging. They embrace themselves and he narrated EVERY thing to her. She was so excited. They went together to the bar area of the hotel and had fun. Then the action of “trying to conceive” STARTED and after 2 hours of trying and trying, there weren’t any penetration, the thing "died again". She was so furious, she shouted " What is the Problem, did you lie to me or what “? I thought you were following all the home remedies? She was disappointed. He tried to explain, but the wife wasn't interested. She just cried and cried. She shouted" I can't get pregnant after years of marriage and I can't even enjoy my marriage sexually, what kind of life is this """. The wife left the hotel room and sat at the lobby, and she was livid. She was thinking of many things, Is t...
Comments
Post a Comment